Thursday, April 24, 2008

Part 7 Marketing!



www.corporategiftsboston.com

The frenetic first 2 months of my business were an amazing learning curve, but I was up to it. My gifts were starting to create referrals, a recipient would contact me to do their last minute Christmas orders, great! I was adaptable and conscious of their need for personalization and this seemed to be my niche. Plus my penchant for using fine end American and European products, along with a dream to create looks that were a little different than the norm.

Now that Christmas was over, came the time to really start the business. Marketing an internet business! I learnt some new words, ‘blog’, ‘ad-words’, ‘links’ and ‘showcase’, 'google analytics' ( a must and my favorite tool!), and away I went on my next adventure !


To my old adage:-

Life is a journey not a destination, come travel with me!

The Brit who has seen and lived in much of the world, will now discover it through the traditions and customs of their gift giving. ( A taste of Asia shown)

Watch this space!


No comments: